Attention of the owners of the 2nd floor! (5th in 1A and 1B cases)

Модератор: Ser

Ответить
  • Автор

Attention of the owners of the 2nd floor! (5th in 1A and 1B cases)

Сообщение notly1988 » 10 авг 2018, 14:43

A lot of surprises were prepared for us by the builder! And now we are waiting for a dirty trick in different places and "from above" and "from below"
In addition to the sewerage system, which constantly drowns 1A building on the 5th floor and can do the same thing purely on the 2 nd floors of the 2nd and 3rd buildings and the 5th floor of the building 1B, a new surprise awaits us! This is the ventilation, on the outer side of the pipe, which is excellent water descends from the top down !!!

Any low-water leaks from above and water begins to drip from ventilation on the 2nd floors or 5th floors (1A and 1B) buildings!
At me for last month water drips not ceasing! on the basin in a week!
With such a problem, I know, there were other apartments on the 2nd floors, in other entrances

With this message, I can only warn you about this problem and the fact that it needs to be solved at the repair stage!
What thoughts are there, I can write in a personal or personal conversation!
This problem concerns only the 2 nd floors (5 floors of the first buildings), the rest of the apartments will not even feel it, as the water further flows down the ventilation (along the plating)

I attach a photo of ventilation in my apartment, if you just get out of the ceiling - think about it! It is necessary to solve the problem during the repair and do not suffer then after any flooding of the neighbor from above!

Благодарил (а): 53 раза
Шахматка: [Корпус 1Б]

Re: Attention of the owners of the 2nd floor! (5th in 1A and 1B cases)

Сообщение EZHI » 11 авг 2018, 21:40

Кажется человек перепутал форум.

Или таблетку.

Со всем уважением к его проблеме.

Маторин точно его не поймёт.

Шахматка: [Корпус 2В]

Сообщение dudocat » 12 авг 2018, 02:26

так он к маторину и не обращается дает советы новым жильцам нижних этажей. в чем проблема?

Благодарил (а): 53 раза
Шахматка: [Корпус 1Б]

Сообщение EZHI » 12 авг 2018, 08:25

Вы правы.

Простите за мой английский
Ответить

Вернуться в «Ремонт»